Opportunity to Secure Freehold Premises in this well held location
"Payne's Building Circa 1868" -Formally the "Murray Provender"
* Period Style Double Fronted Premises.
* Ideal Retail / Restaurant.
* Brick and Timber construction.
* 4 main rooms plus generous rear yard.
* Period features incl Murray pine timber floors.
* Heating and cooled.
* Land Area 282 M2. ( Approx ) + Rear lane
* Building Area 140 M2. (Approx )
A rare opportunity to secure freehold premises in this highly regarded area.
Ideal Owner Occupier or Investment. Previously Leased for $21,000 Plus all normal outgoings.
Expected price range $300,000 to $330,000
AUCTION: On Site Saturday 7th October 2017 at 12:30 PM
Offers prior to Auction may be considered
Terms: 10 % Deposit Balance 90 Days
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Partial Fit Out