Echuca Moama is the ideal location to step back in time, slow your pace and delve into a great range of Op Shops, with eight fantastic stories dotted around our town.
Well-stocked Op Shops have always existed in our twin towns, however some newly established stores, along with rekindled community interest in recycling, re-using and cherishing pre-loved items has created a renewed popularity of second hand wares in Echuca Moama and has put us on the Op Shop map.
• Anglican Church (Hare Street Echuca – on Friday mornings)
• Epicentre (75 Ogilvie Avenue Echuca)
• Life Source Op Shop (44 Meninya Street Moama)
• Murray River Team Rooms (10 Meninya Street Moama)
• Number 4 (4 Percy Street Echuca)
• Red Cross (Fountain Plaza Echuca)
• Salvation Army Second Chance Op Shop (119 Ogilvie Avenue Echuca)
• Vinnies (11 Nish Street Echuca)
The brochure, available at the above locations and Echuca Moama Tourism’s Visitor Information Centre, provides a map and discusses the vital community support each Op Shop provides to a range of organisations, which not only has a positive impact in our community but also has you on track to source that perfect ‘Op Shop’ treasure!
In addition, CLRS will be selling blankets, sourced from its two Op Shop stores, at this weekend’s annual Riverboats Music Festival (Feb 16-18) at Echuca’s Aquatic Reserve, to raise funds for its Opening Doors Project.
See you all on ‘the hunt’ at an Op Shop in Echuca Moama one day soon!