Keen to buy your very own affordable home? Tired of renting?
Mathoura is a fantastic and affordable option for those keen to break into the real estate market and enjoy a slower pace in a chilled-out and neighbourly community.
This picturesque town is only 25 mins from Echuca Moama and is situated at the gateway of Millewa Forest – the world’s largest red gum forest and is a mecca for world-class bird watching, excellent fishing, pristine camping and other water based activities.
Only 25 minutes from Echuca Moama, Mathoura offer buyers a variety of real estate options ranging including:
• Affordable quarter acre (1012 sqm) building blocks for as little as $25,000
• Three bedroom weatherboard houses on half an acre that need some renovation from $140,000
• Family cedar home on large block with excellent shed $196,000
• Totally renovated home in main street location $229,000
• Near new brick veneer, 3 bedrooms in new estate $275,000
• Business with residence in main street $242,000
• Stunning 4 bedroom brick veneer with three living areas at $360,000 +
• 20 Acres with 100 year old homestead for $330,000
• Two bedroom cabins on Murray River and Gulpa Creek $93,000 each
Our agent on the ground in Mathoura (and CLK Sales Coordinator) Lynda McGrath, has more than 18 years’ experience in real estate with our team and lives in the local, close-knit community.
Lynda knows first hand that Mathoura is a fantastic entry-level option into the real estate game and an ideal way to get off the rental merry-go-round.
Jump on our website today for details on all available properties and touch base with Lynda about finance and to make a time to take a look around Mathoura.
Contact Lynda McGrath today on 0439 030434.